Gihosoft TubeGet Pro is an application dedicated to downloading YouTube clips and saving them in their original format. However, it also has an option for extracting the audio stream to save it to MP3. This type of software comes in handy if you’re looking for easy ways to get YouTube tutorials, guides, and other types of videos to put together an offline collection that can be played on media devices.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Download and save YouTube clips or turn them into MP3s: Following a speedy setup operation, Gihosoft TubeGet brings up the main app window where you can paste YouTube links with the push of a button. Shortly after the YouTube video is identified and loaded, the utility shows another panel on the screen, where you can pick the preferred video quality, depending on how the clip was initially uploaded to YouTube.
- Select the video quality or convert to MP3: You can check out the file type, resolution, encoding, bit rate, and size of each file that can be downloaded, specify a saving directory on the computer, and ask the YouTube downloader to either save the video on the disk in the selected format or take out the audio stream and save it to MP3 if you want to create an MP3 music collection.
- Download multiple clips at once: Even if the YouTube videos are lengthy, you can instruct Gihosoft TubeGet to download multiple clips at the same time, repeating the output configuration procedure for each movie. Once the task is finished, you can open the target location in Windows Explorer without leaving this window.
- Stylish and fast YouTube downloader: Videos were quickly downloaded as well as converted to MP3 in our tests. The tool had no trouble preserving the HD quality (without conversion) and it didn’t hog system resources. All aspects considered, Gihosoft TubeGet is a YouTube downloader with intuitive settings, speedy operations, and a clean interface.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.