Internet Download Manager
The smart download logic accelerator features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process. A tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume, and schedule downloads.
- Resolved problems with video recognition on several websites
- Resolved problems with crashes and freezing when assembling some types of video streams
- Fixed timeout problems with some websites
- Added a setting to IDM to turn off context menu items in the Google Chrome browser
- Fixed bugs
- Download Speed Acceleration: Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best acceleration performance.
- All popular browsers and applications are supported: Internet Download Manager has been tested with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator, Netscape 6, Netscape 7, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Opera, NetCaptor, UltraBrowser, Slim Browser, Avant Browser, MyIE2, Optimal Desktop, Ace Explorer, Advanced Browser, 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser…
- Built-in Scheduler: Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done. You can also synchronize changes using periodic synchronization of files. It’s possible to create and schedule several download queues for downloading or synchronization.
- Powerful download engine: Our powerful download engine uses unique algorithms to receive Internet data in the fastest possible way. IDM will accelerate downloads at all times because of its innovative dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, IDM segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process, and it reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best possible acceleration performance.
- Internet Download Manager is multilingual: IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages.