Internet Download Manager
The smart download logic accelerator features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process.
- Improved download engine
- Fixed bugs
- All popular browsers and applications are supported: Internet Download Manager has been tested with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator, Netscape 6, Netscape 7, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Opera, NetCaptor, UltraBrowser, Slim Browser, Avant Browser, MyIE2, Optimal Desktop, Ace Explorer, Advanced Browser, 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser…
- Download Speed Acceleration: Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process and reuse available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best acceleration performance.
- Simple installation wizard: Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure the trouble-free installation of Internet Download Manager
- Built-in Scheduler: Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber: IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from websites, for example, all pictures from a website, or subsets of websites, or complete websites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
- Download limits: Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.