Internet Download Manager
The simple graphic user interface makes Download user-friendly and easy to use. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process. It is very easy to use and it is developed under an intuitive interface that will be used by experts and novices.
- Fixed problems with downloading for several types of video streams
- Improved download engine (fixed problems with downloading from several sites such as Github and others)
- Added Unicode support for command line parameters
- Fixed bugs
- Easy downloading with one click: When you click on a download link in a browser, it will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, and MMS protocols.
- Download Speed Acceleration: Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process and reuse available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best acceleration performance.
- Simple installation wizard: Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure the trouble-free installation of Internet Download Manager.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber: IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example, all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
- Download limits: Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- Built-in Scheduler: Connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.