Easy File Renamer
Rename & Organize Files in PC & Cloud – Save Your Time & Effort. Utilize 5+ Advanced Features of Easy File Renamer: Batch file renamer with 10+ file renaming rules; Google Drive renamer with all-important renaming rules; MP3 songs renamer with rules based on music tags; MP3/ID3 tags editor for single or multiple files Load MP3 songs from ITunes for renaming & editing; Easy data Copier and Mover.
- The Renamer: In just 3 steps rename multiple files and restructure data effortlessly: Step 1: Add files, directories, and even folders for batch renamingStep 2: Select from the list of 8+ rules such as: New Name, Add Suffix, Add Prefix, Remove Text, Replace Text, Insert Text, Add Ascending/Descending Numbers to files, Convert to Uppercase or Lowercase. Step 3: Apply your selected rule to rename files or folders.
- The Cloud Renamer: Renaming files on the cloud gets as simple as renaming them on your computer! Load as many files as you desire from Google DriveSelect the renaming rule(s) to be applied from a pool of 10 different renaming rulesClick the Rename button to set the renaming operation into motion
- Music Fixer: Add mp3 files or import iTunes songs into EFR for renaming and tags editing. All renaming rules that apply on files will also work for the mp3 and iTunes tracks. Though the Pattern_Renaming is an edition in the MP3 & iTunes Renamer. This rule allows you to rename songs according to patterns such as Title_Artist; Artist_Title; Title_Album and Album_Title etc.You can also edit ID3 tags using Easy File Renamer.
- The Copier: Copy data with zero chance of errors! Manually copying data can result in files disorientation. You spend Unimaginable time in case of copying high-volume dataEFR makes this job insanely easy. It’s easy-to-use bulk file copy tool Can be used to identify and copy data with zero chance of errors!
- The Mover: Move files, directories and folders to new location easily. Moving folders and files to new locations is a time-consuming task. Easy File Renamer (EFR) Makes it very easy to move data in 1 click. All you need is to specify files for moving, and select a destination path. After you’ve moved the data, you can right-click on The files or folders from within the software and see their new location.You can also rename all files in a folder that are recently moved to The new folder(s).