A design application that enables graphic designers to design professional websites in a visual, print-like environment, without writing code. The software enables print and visual designers to get their content on the web, using familiar features, hundreds of web fonts. Also, you can easily adjust layout and page sizing for display across multiple devices. Finally, publish with the Business Catalyst service, or with any hosting provider.
- Simple site planning. Layout your site visually. Add, name, and arrange pages in your sitemap and apply master page settings with just a few clicks. Drag and drop to reorder pages.
- Intuitive design features. Use the new Layers panel to control elements of your design. Design with familiar Adobe tools like the Eyedropper, Smart Guides, Paste in Place and Edit Original.
- Hundreds of fonts. Choose from hundreds of typefaces, including Adobe Edge Web Fonts hosted by the Adobe Typekit service, web-safe fonts, and system fonts.
- Engaging interactivity. Drag and drop to add custom navigation, slide shows, contact forms, and more to your websites. All of the Adobe Muse CC interactive widgets are touch-enabled for mobile devices.
- Embedded HTML. Add Google Maps, YouTube videos, Facebook feeds, HTML5 animation files, and more to your sites without writing code. Just copy and paste source code into your page and Adobe Muse CC does the rest.
- Parallax scrolling. Create stunning effects with just a few mouse clicks – make images and elements move in different directions at different speeds when scrolling.
- Site preview and testing. Preview desktop, smartphone, and tablet versions of your websites. Review websites with your clients and make modifications before websites go live.