Acon Digital Acoustica Premium
The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis, editing, and CD burning. The Acoustica user interface was designed with speed, accuracy, and ease of use in mind. The support for audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 192 kHz allows you to record and edit in amazing audio quality.
- Ultimate Audio Quality: Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
- Audio Restoration: Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping, or missing high-frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
- Multitrack Editing: New in Acoustica is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allow you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
- Processing Tools: High-quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus, and flanger. You can also modify the tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
- Effect Chains and Plug-In Support: You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allow you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third-party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
- Analysis Tools: Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram, and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters, and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real-time during playback.