ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate
An all-in-one digital asset manager and layered photo editor, that ensures the unparalleled number of creative graphic and image composition needs. Armed with a potent list of adjustment layers, working with layers just became non-destructive, giving you the complete flexibility to create the image composites, photo manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been envisioning.
- Introduced Color Wheel in Develop and Edit modes
- Added support for importing face data from Lightroom and Picasa
- Added GoPro.GPR file support
- Introducing Color Wheels:
- Get enhanced control over color manipulation.
- Lift precise colors to enhance your images, make your skies bluer and your reflections vivid.
- Refine your color selection and saturation for edits with a new level of precision.
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition:
- ACDSee’s Face Detection & Facial Recognition tool will find the humans in your photographs so you can name them for quick searching.
- The software will immediately learn which names to put to which faces and even will suggest possible matches.
- Easily control the queue of images to be scanned for faces.
- Save hours of tedious manual skimming by searching photos by unnamed, auto-named, and suggested names.
- Keep photos distinguished by client, family member, or a person of interest, then embed face data in your photos for safekeeping.
- Digital Asset Management: ACDSee has unrivaled file management capabilities. Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. No uploading or importing your images. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, tags, categories, location data, and customizable color labels.
- Layered Editing: With our layered editor, you can achieve complex adjustments and effects and go back to tweak them at any time. Find out more about parametric photo manipulation.
- Develop Mode: Develop mode is unique to ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate and Professional and offers advanced editing features that are non-destructive. This year, new panes streamline your process for applying Presets, taking Snapshots, and viewing your Histogram and Develop History.