Wondershare DVD Creator want to make your own movies? Or maybe you just want to finally burn that film collection on your computer to DVD. Simply drag your favorite feature film into DVD Creator for Win (Windows 10 supported), adjust the quality, and click burn. Or use DVD Creator’s powerful built-in editor to combine your own photos, videos, and music into home movies, slideshow, really whatever your imagination can handle.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
A Built-in Editor Lets You Touch up Films or Craft Your Own:
- Rotate, crop, and trim video files to remove letterboxing, crop, or capture your favorite clips.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, and other special effects for a better visual experience.
- Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
- Rotate photos, add text to photos, add photo transition effects, and insert background music for better photo slideshow making.
Customize Your DVD with Free DVD Menu Templates:
- 40 free static and dynamic DVD menu templates are included, or just leave off the menu entirely.
- Customize the thumbnails, buttons, frames, and text of your DVD menu. New
- Personalize the DVD menu background image and music with your favorite picture and song.
Preview and Burn Your DVDs at Top Speed:
- Preview your DVD project before burning with a built-in player to ensure all goes as you want.
- Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder, and ISO files to burn.
- Support all popular recordable disc types: DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.