A suite of tools for the Windows operating system optimizing and increasing performance. This suite lets you cleanly remove unwanted software from disk drives and dead references from the Windows registry. WinTools puts you in control of the Windows startup process, memory monitoring, and gives you the power to customize desktop and system settings to fit your needs.
- The analyzing algorithm was updated
- Korean.LNG was updated
- Clean Uninstaller: Use it to correctly removing the software. Also for monitoring changes made to the hard drive, MS Windows registry, and system files during program installations.
- Scan Files: For periodic cleaning of your hard drive from dead references, junk, and obsolete files produced by different software. These files and references remain on the hard disk and increase drive access time.
- Scan Registry: Use it periodic the MS Windows registry cleaning from unused applications remaining after uninstallation and from invalid references which decreases system speed and system loading time.
- Start-Up Manager: This tool allows you to monitor, add, remove, enable, and/or disable individual startup items. You can also adjust applications initialized during the loading process of the operating system.
- Tweak UI: This is a set of additional adjustments related to safety, system capacity, and user preferences. And which are not included in the basic components of MS Windows.
- Net Tweaker: The tool is used for speed increasing of data transfer and for greater stability of connection by changing hidden network settings.
The Privacy. This is a kit of tools that ensure your privacy and keep sensitive information secure. It consists of three basic parts: “Objects to Erase”, “Invisible Man” and “File Shredder”.
- Invisible Man: This tool is used for saving private information and its later restoration. This is useful if you don’t want any information saved by the system.