Navicat Premium is a database development tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud. You can quickly and easily build, manage and maintain your databases.
- Failed to update records in table viewer.
- Tab was exported instead of “,” when scheduling to export CSV files.
- Unable to copy and paste “,” comma decimal separator.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Seamless Data Migration: Data Transfer, Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead. Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across various DBMS.
- Diversified Manipulation Tool: Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. Export data from tables, views, or query results to formats like Excel, Access, CSV and more.
- Intelligent Database Designer: Create, modify and manage all database objects using our professional object designers. Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool so you can model, create, and understand complex databases with ease.
- Increase your Productivity: Our powerful local backup/restore solution and intuitive GUI for Oracle Data Pump/SQL Server Backup Utility guides you through the backup process and reduces the potential for errors. Set an automation for repeatable deployment processes like database backup and script execution at a specific time or day.
- Make Collaboration Easy: Synchronize your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to our Navicat Premium Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere. With Navicat Premium Cloud, you can leverage every minute of your day to maximize your productivity. Learn more >
- Advanced Secure Connection: Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable. Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB, and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL.