The database development tool allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud. You can quickly and easily build, manage, and maintain your databases.
- Unable to open the objects in the “Find in Database” window.
- The first number of every value in the list was removed in the table filter.
- Unable to use “Copy As” in View results.
- Crashed when opening functions in some cases
- Seamless Data Migration: Data Transfer, Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead. Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across various DBMS.
- Diversified Manipulation Tool: Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. Export data from tables, views, or query results to formats like Excel, Access, CSV, and more.
- Intelligent Database Designer: Create, modify, and manage all database objects using our professional object designers. Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool so you can model, create, and understand complex databases with ease.
- Increase your Productivity: Our powerful local backup/restore solution and intuitive GUI for Oracle Data Pump/SQL Server Backup Utility guides you through the backup process and reduce the potential for errors. Set automation for repeatable deployment processes like database backup and script execution at a specific time or day.
- Make Collaboration Easy: Synchronize your connection settings, models, queries, and virtual groups to our Navicat Premium Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere. With Navicat Premium Cloud, you can leverage every minute of your day to maximize your productivity. Learn more >
- Advanced Secure Connection: Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL to ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable. Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB, and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL.