A powerful CD, DVD, and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. It’s a solid piece of software that will help you cope with your daily burning tasks faster and more efficiently. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs, and DVD video discs).
- Back up or copy your files to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Discs.
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
- Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge, and the ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions.
- Create a bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
- El Torito creation support with advanced options: emulation type, sectors, platform, load segment, and boot message.
- Append multisession discs. Discs can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will co-exist perfectly alongside previously recorded data.
- Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC, and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
- Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
On-the-fly writing support with Track-at-once and Disc-at-once recording modes.
- Create MP3 CDs and DVDs. Supports MP3 and WMA audio formats.
- Create DVD-Video. Play these DVDs using your standard DVD player, PlayStation or Xbox. Supports DVD padding.
- Burn disc images. Create a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc from a disc image file. Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
- Make standard or boot ISOs. Back up or copy your files to an ISO image file. Supports different file systems and ISO levels.
- Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.