TuneFab Apple Music Converter
A perfect tool for Apple Music subscribers who want to play Apple Music tracks on more devices. For example, play Apple Music songs on iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod classic, or MP3 players. This software can help to convert protected Apple Music to common formats, such as MP3, M4A, AC3, AU, AC3, FLAC, AIFF, or MKA.
- Losslessly Record Apple Music Songs: Record Apple Music songs, iTunes M4P songs, iTunes/Audible audiobook smoothly.
- Excellent Apple Music Conversion: Convert Apple Music to MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, etc. with nearly no quality loss.
- Unlimited Apple Music Songs Backup: Make the latest backup of your downloaded Apple Music songs for offline playback.
- ID3 Tag Editor: Organize your music library, set cover art, add MP3 tags to your music files.
- Customizable Options: Customize audio parameters like Bitrate, Sample Rate, and Channel, etc.
- Rip Audio from iTunes Video: Extract audio/music from iTunes music video, TV show, iTunes movie, etc.
- 100% Clean & Safe: Feel safe to download, install, and run our program on your Windows/Mac.
- Incredible Sound Quality: Bring you the original quality of the music and audiobook you love.
- Intuitive User Interface: The UI design is based on iTunes which is easy to understand and operate.
TuneFab Apple Music Converter 6.8.7 Full Version Rar (67.7 MB) | Mirror
Didn’t have much hope but it has worked perfectly so after installation (already converted 10 or so songs to put on my garmin watch in a few minutes). Much appreciated!
Didn’t have much hope either:) However, to have it registered and make it work properly, once it’s installed you gotta copy the two .dll files from the crack folder and paste them into: Local hard drive (usually C) – Users – “name of the user” – AppData – Local – TuneFab – TuneFab Apple Music Converter (in here). To get this path visible, you have to enable “hidden elements” (or hidden folders, may be, not sure about the name) in the Windows Explorer view tab as well as “file extensions”. Provided that you didn’t change the installation folder proposed by the software during the installation process. Otherwise, just search for the “TuneFab Apple Music Converter” folder to past those .dll files into it.
So, thanks a lot to those who made it possible!