Tails of Iron
The epic RPG Adventure with punishingly brutal combat. As Redgi, heir to the throne, you must embark on a perilous quest to reclaim your Kingdom. Explore a deceivingly charming world. Assemble a band of brave companions. Banish the merciless Frog clan!
- Explore the Treacherous Kingdom: Fully accompanied by the deep, raspy narrations of the legendary Doug Cockle (celebrated within the world of RPGs), prepare to embark on an epic adventure across the medieval-fantasy Rat Kingdom. Complete side quests and faction hunts for some additional gold-on-the-side, or join forces with a sharp-eyed companion to help even the playing field.
- Master Brutal Combat: From frog zombies to gargantuan grubs – and everything in-between – the Kingdom is awash with danger. To overcome each perilous encounter, you’ll need to study your opponent’s attacks and react accordingly! Thankfully, there’s a range of deadly abilities at your disposal, including parry bashes and fatal executions, not to mention ranged attacks with your nifty bow and arrow.
- Customize your Attack: Adapt Redgi’s combat style to the task at hand. Heavy armor may provide better protection but can you really afford to slow down your dodge-roll? And then there’s the question of weapon; axes pack a punch, while spears are quick and nimble. Perhaps you’d prefer the all-around performance of a rusty broadsword?
- Overcome Savage Boss Fights: While danger lurks around every toadstool, you’ll need to keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper when it comes to the devastating boss fights. Cold-blooded in every sense of the word, these oversized amphibians each present their own unique combat challenge, and you’ll need more than a good set of armor to come out on top.
- Brew Recipes, Craft Weapons, Forge Armour: Regi’s keep is also home to his brothers, Rem-Rem, Bam-Bam, and Dug. Rem can cook up a health-boosting feast with ingredients found throughout the world, while Bam can craft new weapons and armors from special blueprints you’ll uncover… if you look hard enough. And then there’s Dug, who’ll update you about new quests available throughout the Kingdom.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How to play?