The simple and free, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
- Improved: new network infrastructure for speed tests.
- Improved: application no longer depends on OpenSSL.
- Updated: network filtering drivers.
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word, and HTML
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more
- Includes network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware