Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro
Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch, and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
- REBUILT INTERFACE: GUITAR RIG 6 PRO comes with a fresh look. The new scalable interface is clean and easy to use, making creativity with audio processing even more intuitive.
- HELP DECIDE WHAT COMES NEXT: Our new way of modeling hardware gear means we can more easily add the types of amps and effects that our community wants, and everybody’s welcome to pitch in.
- CHICAGO: A classic, rare mid-50s combo amp with simple gain and tone controls, but with a wealth of character, and highly responsive to picking dynamics. Turn it all the way up for tube-driven, saturated glory.
- BASS INVADER: A punchy, vintage solid-state bass amp that’s as solid as a rock. With a 4-band active EQ, voicing filters, and distortion control that sits as sweet in contemporary rock settings as it did 30 years ago.
- FIRE BREATHER: Capturing a hand-wired American boutique amp that was originally modded from a British classic, this versatile coming-together of high-gain goodness can do everything from modern metal tones to amazing clean sounds.
- EFFECTS ACROSS THE BOARD: Effects are overhauled in GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, with an impressive array of new inclusions from our roster. Distortion, saturation, compression, modulation, reverb, and more – load them in your rig and combine them however you want to create your own custom sound.