It’s 1986 – Meredith Weiss takes a break from her career in the big city to deliver mail in her hometown. How will she experience two weeks in beautiful Providence Oaks, with its iconic lake and quirky community? And what will she do next? It’s up to you.
- Escape to a beautiful, rustic environment without cellphones and the Internet.
- Drive around the lake in your dad’s trusty mail truck, or let the auto-pilot do the work.
- Talk to a range of engaging characters, each with their own personalities and quirks.
- Choose after-work activities: hang out with your friends, help out your neighbors or stay home and read a book.
- Experience two weeks of branching story that doesn’t shy away from slice-of-life themes.
- Determine your own story: there are no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answers or endings, simply what you want to happen.
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel i5 4750 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 760 / Radeon HD 7950 (2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Based on Low graphics settings. Dedicated GPU required.
How to play?
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!