Industries of Titan
Create a sprawling industrial city. Compete with the other rival corporations of Titan for resources, territory, and power. Do battle with ships, technology, influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories. Stake your claim to the Industries of Titan in this innovative sim/strategy game!
BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR CITY: On Titan, precious construction materials and technological artifacts are locked away in ancient, massive ruins. Use these materials and artifacts to construct roads and transportation, build residences for citizens, power your city, and generate profits.
- Design your city, and expand from just a few devices to a massive metropolis!
- Survey and salvage the ruins of a lost civilization for ancient artifacts
- Balance the needs of the Council, your city, your citizens, and your employees to produce a powerful, efficient economy
DIVE INTO YOUR FACTORIES: Some buildings, like factories, are special in that they have internal grids where you can build devices that act as cheaper, but less powerful versions of their building-sized counterparts. They’re not only a great way to kickstart your economy before you unlock more expensive buildings, but an essential way to grow your wealth.
- Build a variety of devices inside your factories for smaller-scale investments
- Set up processors that can refine your resources to exponentially increase their value
- Get creative with your factory layouts to optimize floor efficiency
STRIKE DOWN YOUR ENEMIES: Your city’s success will undoubtedly draw the attention and ire of those around you. You will have to fight the rebel forces and defend your corporate assets to become the dominant corporation on Titan.
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, engines, and more, reducing weak points and maximizing fighting capability
- Explore the map to discover and exterminate hidden rebel encampments
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to play?
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!
Industries of Titan Early Access iso (3.2 GB) | Mirror | Mirror | Mirror