Accidentally Deleted Data? Factory Reset? Try D-Back for iOS! In fact, “deleted data” is not actually deleted – you can still get it back. However, the longer it has been, the harder it will be. With the leading iPhone data recovery technology, D-Back iPhone data recovery software enables you to recover most of data in various scenarios.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
Best iPhone Data Recovery
- Best iPhone data recovery software with highest recovery success rate.
- Quickly recover data directly from iOS device, iTunes/ iCloud/ Third-party program Backup.
- Selectively recover deleted photos, WhatsApp, messages, and 18+ other data types.
- Extract data from iCloud backup with only an iCloud account access.
What Data Can Be Recovered with D-Back for iOS?
D-Back iPhone data recovery software is capable of recovering all kinds of data files stored in an iOS device. Data backed up through other programs can be recovered by iMyFone D-Back for iOS in iTunes Backup mode. Moreover, third-party app data recovered from iTunes & iCloud backups can be used on your iDevices without entering the passcode. Before recovering deleted data, a preview is provided for choosing the data that needs to be recovered.
Most used files
- App photos & videos
Social app data
Other file types
- Call history
- Safari history
- Voice memos
World’s 1st iCloud Data Recovery Software (iOS 17 Supported)
D-Back iOS data recovery software is specially designed for iOS 9 – iOS 16 users to get everything back from iCloud to iDevices. Only need an iCloud account, your data stored on the iCloud service or iCloud backup can be easily recovered back without data loss. Precious data from 3rd-party apps can sync from iCloud backup to your iPhone easily.
- Unable to Retrieve iCloud Drive
- Fail to Sync iCloud Data
- Get Someone’s iCloud Activity
- Lost 3rd-Party Apps Data
- iOS Upgrade/Downgrade
- Devices Locked/Disabled
- Broken/Damaged Devices
- Forget Passcode
Three Recovery Modes, Triple Guarantee
- Recover from iOS Devices: Connect your iPhone/iPad to a PC and directly scan for the deleted data.
- Recover from iTunes Backup: Recover lost data on iPhone/iPad from a previous iTunes backup.
- Recover from iCloud Backup: Extract your iPhone data from the iCloud Kit and restore it directly.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.