HTTP Debugger Pro
Capture, view, and analyze all outgoing and incoming traffic between a web browser or program that uses HTTP protocol, and the Internet. Each HTTP request and/or response can be examined to see the HTTP header parameter values, cookies, query strings, the source code of HTML/XML web pages and Java/VB scripts, error codes, etc.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Windows 11.
- You can improve your web programming skills by viewing and analyzing how other websites work and how they implement certain features.
- Software developers can view and analyze the HTTP traffic of their own or any third-party software program and the Internet, irrespective of whether this program is a user-mode application or works as a Windows NT Service.
- System and network administrators can analyze the behavior of suspicious websites and view what information programs have sent from your computer to their owners (for example, during a registration or update procedure).
- Want to see all browser HTTP requests and server HTTP responses? Need to analyze HTTP headers and HTTP content data? Try HTTP Debugger!
- Web developers locate and eliminate website errors by analyzing HTTP headers, query strings, cookies, redirections, authorization headers, POST parameters, and error codes. For each web page analyze the number of produced HTTP requests and responses, its size, downloading time, and speed.
- Software developers analyze all HTTP requests sent by their own programs (C#, Java, VB, C++, Delphi, etc) and server responses. Analyze each HTTP request and response produced by a web browser add-on, ActiveX component, or Java applet.
- System and network administrators analyze all outgoing HTTP requests from your computers. Analyze each HTTP request/response header and content data to see what information is sent by programs to the Internet.