The lightweight screen recorder software for Windows can capture anything on your PC screen as a high-quality video. This app also makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
- Bandicam now works only on 64-bit Windows.
- Improved the program loading speed.
- Added the sorting function to the scheduled recording list.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
- Screen Recording: Bandicam can record everything on your computer screen and save it as screencast video files(MP4, AVI) or image files.
- Game Recording: Bandicam makes it possible to record various 2D/3D games with 4K UHD Video and capture up to 480 FPS Video.
- Add Webcam Overlay: Add a webcam video of yourself on the video that you are recording.
- Chroma Key for Webcam Overlay: Make a chroma key video in real-time while recording your computer screen.
- Device Recording: Bandicam allows you to record external video devices such as a webcam, Xbox/PlayStation, smartphone, IPTV, etc.
How to use it?
- Install Bandicam. Don’t run it!
- Register Bandicam with keygen.
- Copy loader to program folder and run as Admin.
Note: Run the application always from the loader.