GOM Player Plus
The next evolution to the GOM Player Paid version. GOM Player Plus still provides all of the capabilities as GOM Player, but with added major upgrades: No Advertisements, an Upgraded UI for easy and quick usage, a Significant performance upgrade.
- Fixed an error causing a crash when playing some content with embedded subtitles.
- Fixed an error that the navigation bar was not displayed when playing specific H264 files.
- Fixed an error that specific MP4 files were not played smoothly.
- Fixed an error that files stopped when browsing the last part of it.
- Strong Subtitle Functionality: You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.
- Advanced Features: With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player Plus allows you to do much more than simply play your videos.
- Codec Finder: In the rare case that an uncommon video type isn’t supported by GOM Player Plus. GOM Player Plus’s Codec Finder service will search for the one you’re missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
- Connect with GOM Remote: You can control GOM Player Plus with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.