Although you may not always be notified about it, processes and applications sometimes connect to the Internet to send or receive data. Because of this, your computer can get hijacked or infected by malware, especially if you are not aware of the vulnerability and you do not take any measures to protect the system against unauthorized access.
- Click the small down arrow at the top left of the graph to scale it however you want.
- Click “Publishers” on the graph to see traffic by publisher. It’s useful to quickly find unsigned apps.
- Click the graph, then drag back and forth to select time periods where you can see detailed app, host, and traffic data.
- Resource usage improvements with GlassWire’s user interface.
- Monitor applications and network activity: GlassWire is a software utility that provides you with around-the-clock security when it comes to your Internet connection, by monitoring the incoming and outgoing network traffic. Hence, it is able to detect and display information about every service or process that is currently making use of your bandwidth, as well as the IP addresses of each third-party connection.
- Block or allow applications through the firewall: The firewall capabilities of the utility can be used to protect yourself from any unwanted connections, as well as block certain applications from being able to transfer data over the Internet. Thus, you are able to choose which programs are allowed to use the network and send or receive information, by simply clicking on them in the provided list.
- A vigilant system protector: All in all, GlassWire provides you everything you might need in order to monitor network activity and protect your computer against unauthorized connections. In addition, the modern interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it very simple for anyone to take full advantage of its capabilities, without any previous experience required.