The fastest and most reliable iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data retrieving software the world over. After testing Aiseesoft FoneLab millions of times, we guarantee this software is no harm to your iOS devices and data. Aiseesoft FoneLab can help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to recover the lost or deleted data on the device.
- Recover from iOS Devices: Recover, and, export lost data from any iOS device, including iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S.
- Recover from iTunes Backup: Retrieve your iPhone deleted data and files from iTunes backup. Preview backup files before recovering them and easily extract them from your iTunes backup to PC or Mac.
- Recover from iCloud Backup: Restore lost data on iPhone from iCloud backup by simply logging into your iCloud account to download your backup file and choose the deleted files you want to restore from backup.
Have you lost Your iPhone Data Because of the Following Reasons?
All your data is not lost! If your iPhone has ever been successfully connected to iTunes, it’s possible to get back the lost data from the broken iPhone directly without backup. If you have backups in iTunes or iCloud, you can also recover lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup.
To help you rescue the data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch which suffers from situations mentioned above, with Aiseesoft FoneLab, this iPhone Data Recovery will provide the best way to recover lost contacts, photos, text messages, WhatsApp, iMessage, videos/music, call history, notes, etc. from your broken iOS device.
- Accidental Deletion: Incautiously lost or deleted the important data and files
- Water Damage: Dropped into the toilet, fish tank, swimming pool, or elsewhere.
- Busted Parts: iPhone screen broken, crashed, chipped, busted, or cracked.
- Have No Backup: Lost important data and didn’t make the backup.
- iPhone Lost/Stolen: The iPhone has been stolen or disappeared for some reason.
- System Problem: System crash, iOS upgrade failure or crash, or jailbreak failure.
- Forgot Passcode: iPhone/iPad/iPod has been locked, but forget the password.
- Device Stuck: Stuck in Apple logo, recovery mode, DFU mode, headphone mode.