For over twenty years now, Final Draft has shown itself to be the most vital tool available to the screenwriter. Final Draft has eclipsed all of its competitors because it is the best. It does everything you could possibly think of and then you can write and not think of it at all.
- Night & Focus Mode: Night Mode inverts your screen to cut down on eye strain, while Focus Mode eliminates unwanted distractions.
- Track Changes: Keep a record of edits to your script then choose whether to accept or reject them.
- Import PDF: Import a PDF and convert it into a fully editable Final Draft file.
- Real-Time Collaboration: Collaborate simultaneously with your writing partners IN REAL TIME on both the script and the Beat Board.
- Speech to Script: Speech to Script customizes Mac’s Dictation feature so you can write your screenplay without ever touching a keyboard.
- Insert Images: Insert images on title pages, in the script, or even in the Beat Board to help visualize your story.
- Smart Type: Use SmartType to cut down on keystrokes by auto-filling commonly used names, locations, and more.
- Alternate Dialogue: Use Alternate Dialogue to store as many different versions of lines as you can imagine.
- Easier Formatting: Use your creative energy to focus on your story and characters – let Final Draft take care of the rest.
- Title Page: All Final Draft templates come with industry-standard title pages that are easy to modify, save, and print or save to PDF.
- Tab & Enter: Use just the Tab and Enter keys to write your script quickly and easily.
- Format Assistant: Be confident your script is professionally formatted before you print or email it.
- Reformat Tool: Speed through the reformatting process when importing different file types.