Exposure Software Snap Art expands your palette of creative tools with Snap Art. Transforming your photographs into beautiful works of art has never been easier than with Snap Art 4. By analyzing the visual elements and techniques of artists through the centuries, we have designed Snap Art to produce images that look like they were made by a human, not a computer.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Find Your Own Style: Snap Art comes loaded with a wide variety of presets, but they are just starting points for your own unique style. If you discover a preset that sparks an idea, it’s easy to mold it to fit your needs. Save your new look as a preset with a name, and category, and even include notes. Later, you can apply it to a photo (or batches of photos) with a single click.
- The Right Looks in a Flash: Choosing your look is the focus of Snap Art, so the preset browser now uses thumbnails for a more visual experience. You can quickly filter by categories like Impasto, Crayon, or Watercolor. Find specific styles with fast searching by name or description. In Snap Art you can tag your favorites so you can get back to them later. Your most recently applied effects are automatically remembered too.
- Snap Art 4 User Interface: Snap Art’s updated user interface lets you work with fewer distractions. The darker theme helps you focus on your image and matches other tools in a professional workflow. The new Lightroom-style collapsible panels allow you to see only the controls you care about.
- Quick On The Draw: Snap Art 4 renders your images quicker than ever so you can get the desired look in the minimum amount of time. The entire user experience has been streamlined so you can get back to taking photos rather than sitting in front of a computer screen.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.