It will make your dual monitor (or triple monitor or more) experience smooth and painless. With DisplayFusion you can add a taskbar to every monitor that works and looks just like the Windows Taskbar. Or take advantage of advanced multi-monitor wallpaper support, Flickr Integration for image searching, and fully customizable window management hotkeys.
- Change: Website wallpaper now allows local URLs (e.g. file://c:/page.html)
- Change: Added a warning to the Edit Hotkey dialog if no modifiers are selected
- Change: Increased taskbar shortcut limit from 200 to 500
- Multi-Monitor Taskbars: Multi-Monitor TaskbarsKeep your windows easily organized by adding a taskbar to each of your monitors. The taskbar on each monitor can be configured to show all windows or only the windows that are located on that monitor. Use button grouping, auto-hide, window previews, shortcuts, a Start Button, and much more to help you work more easily with your application windows.
- Customizable Functions: Customizable FunctionsDisplayFusion comes bundled with over 30 pre-configured Functions, or you can create your own powerful custom Functions. Create Functions to load Wallpaper or Monitor Profiles, move windows around, change window opacity, toggle DisplayFusion features, and much more.
- Monitor Configuration: Monitor ConfigurationUse DisplayFusion to set your Monitor Configuration. Configure the resolution, color depth, refresh rate, and orientation. You can even save your configurations as Monitor Profiles that you can load later using a key combination or TitleBar Button. Link a Wallpaper Profile with your Monitor Profile to load your desktop wallpaper automatically based on the monitors you have connected.
- Window Snapping: Window SnappingDisplayFusion’s Window Snapping feature makes it easy to line-up your windows with each other, or line-up your windows along a monitor edge. Just drag a window near a monitor edge or another window and release the mouse button to let DisplayFusion snap the window into place. Fully configurable, with the ability to ignore specific applications if needed.
- Window Management: Window ManagementUse DisplayFusion’s Window Management feature to easily move windows between your monitors. Whether you use the simple Middle-Click Move, or the more advanced Maximized Window Dragging, managing your desktop windows has never been so easy. You can even show tooltips when moving or resizing windows to help you position them precisely.