Dead Cells: Everyone is Here Vol-II a rogue-lite, Metroidvania-inspired, action-platformer. You’ll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle… assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline-pumping threat of permadeath.
- 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay, and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.
- Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary, or Ramparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style, or just your mood.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist-infused air…
This release is standalone and includes the following DLC:
- Dead Cells: Soundtrack
- Dead Cells: Rise of the Giant
- Dead Cells: The Bad Seed
- Dead Cells: Demake Soundtrack
- Dead Cells: Fatal Falls
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.