AudKit Tidizer Music Converter
Apart from being a Tidal music downloader, AudFree Tidizer is also designed as an all-around Tidal music converter. It can also convert HiFi songs and playlists from Tidal to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, and M4B for higher compatibility and easier playback.
Download Music from Tidal onto the Computer
- As one of the best Tidal downloaders for Mac and Windows, AudKit Tidizer Music Converter is able to download songs from Tidal onto the computer for local storage.
- With the built-in Tidal music library on AudKit, you don’t need to install the Tidal desktop app anymore. During the downloading process, you can continue to add songs to the waiting list.
- After the downloading, you can listen to Tidal offline on the desktop without any limits, even if your Tidal free trial account expires.
Convert Tidal to MP3 with Lossless Quality:
- Apart from being a Tidal music downloader, AudFree Tidizer is also designed as an all-around Tidal music converter. It can also convert HiFi songs and playlists from Tidal to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, and M4B for higher compatibility and easier playback.
- With the latest converting technology, AudKit Tidizer keeps Tidal HiFi lossless quality and Tidal Master sound quality, giving the best audio experience to you.
Freely Customize Tidal Music Output Quality:
- Although AudFree Tidizer empowers you to keep lossless Tidal quality, including ID3 tags, including title, artists, album, album art, track number, years, and so forth, quality customization is also available.
- You can customize the Tidal music output settings such as format, bitrate, sample rate, conversion speed, channel, and archive ways before starting the conversion.
Listen to Tidal on Multiple Devices & Players:
- The converted Tidal music is movable and playable in any MP3 player, smartphone, smart TV, smart speaker, game console, movie editor, DJ software, and so on.
- Thanks to AudKit Tidizer Music Converter, now you can import and play Tidal on Google Home, Bose Soundtouch, Apple Watch, PS4, Xbox One, iMovie, Rekordbox, Serato, etc. offline without Tidal integration and subscription.