AOMEI Backupper Professional
A professional-like, easy-to-use backup, and recovery software. But is free for home users and commercial use fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server, provides a one-click backup of your system partition or disk and does it in minutes.
- Added an option on “System Clone”: automatically add unallocated space to system partition to maximize the use of space on the target partition.
- Added an option on “Disk Clone”: the type of destination disk is the same as that of the source disk by default.
- Fixed issue: after the system is cloned or restored to the GPT disk, there are multiple Windows Boot Manager options in the BIOS boot menu.
- Fixed issue: failed to create AOMEI Backupper recovery environment in some cases.
- System Backup: One-click back up Windows, settings, applications, and the files required for the computer to boot.
- Partition Backup: Flexible choose separate partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes.
- File Backup: Back up your files and folders automatically or manually to ensure you don’t lose anything with support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
- File Sync: Synchronize files/folders automatically with a schedule (daily, weekly or monthly) or real-time synchronize files/folders to the target path once any changes (addition, modification, or deletion) happen in the source path.
- Backup Scheme: Automatically delete old backup images based on specified values (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
- System Restore: Return your computer’s system files and programs to an earlier state when everything was working prope
- Dissimilar Hardware Restore: Restore a backup image created on one computer to another/new computer with dissimilar hardware, or migrate system from physical to virtual (P2V) machine.
- File Restore: Restore backed-up versions of files & folders that are lost, damaged, or changed accidentally, like emails, music, movies, etc.
- Backup to cloud drives: Backup and sync files/folders to the desktop apps for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SugarSync, Cloudme, Box, and hubiC.