A professional-like, easy-to-use backup, and recovery software. But is free for home users and commercial use fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server, provides one-click backup your system partition or disk and does it in minutes.
Editions: Professional / Technician / Technician Plus / Server
- Added setting: set up when to operate the USB event task after inserting the USB device.
- Added function: restore or clone GPT disk with more than three partitions to MBR disk.
- Added function: double click the image file to browse an image.
- Fixed issue: Partitions with no drive letters would be assigned with drive letters after disk restoration.
- System Backup: One-click back up Windows, settings, applications, and the files required for the computer to boot.
- Partition Backup: Flexible choose separate partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes.
- File Backup: Back up your files and folders automatically or manually to ensure you don’t lose anything with support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
- File Sync: Synchronize files/folders automatically with a schedule (daily, weekly or monthly) or real-time synchronize files/folders to target path once any changes (addition, modification, or deletion) happens in the source path.
- Backup Scheme: Automatically delete old backup images based on specified values (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
- System Restore: Return your computer’s system files and programs to an earlier state when everything was working prope
- Dissimilar Hardware Restore: Restore a backup image created on one computer to another/new computer with dissimilar hardware, or migrate system from physical to virtual (P2V) machine.
- File Restore: Restore backed-up versions of files & folders that are lost, damaged, or changed accidentally, like emails, music, movies, etc.
- Backup to cloud drives: Backup and sync files/folders to the desktop apps for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SugarSync, Cloudme, Box, and hubiC.