[email protected] Disk Image Professional
Make an exact copy of your PC disks by creating a whole disk backup. [email protected] Disk Image is a disk image software that makes an exact copy of any PC disk (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) and stores it into a folder. The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades, or disk duplication purposes. In case of computer failure, a backup image may be used to recover your computer system or find and restore any necessary files from within an image.
- Complete Disk Backup: Create and Restore disk image backup using only occupied clusters
- Image Compression: Use various levels of data compression
- Virtual drives mounting: Mount images as virtual drives for easy backup browsing
- Image verification: Automatic image verification after creating
- Incremental and Differential images: Create incremental images to reduce backup size
- Scheduled backups: Schedule Disk Image to run at a certain time for convenience and automation
- Rescue Bootable Media: [email protected] Boot Disk Lite may be used to start a PC from CD, DVD, USB flash drive
- Scripting: Create scripts for all operations in Script wizard to be later on executed from a console or a command file; suited for unattended mode
- Clone / Copy Disk: Copy the entire disk or partition to another disk. Only used blocks are copied; partitions can be resized during the copy process.
- E-mail notifications: Get notified when the backup is created
- Cloud storage: Backup to and restore directly from AWS cloud storage