VMware Workstation Pro
The industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers, and businesses who build, test, or demo software for any device, platform, or cloud rely on Workstation Pro. Workstation Pro Crack Delivers a Data Center in Your Laptop.
- Sphere Connectivity: Use Workstation Pro to connect to vSphere, ESXi, or other Workstation Pro servers. Drive remote Linux or Windows VMs (and others), command power operations, or transfer VMs to and from vSphere environments. A common VMware hypervisor enables simple portability.
- Clones for Rapid Duplication: Save time and effort and ensure an exact duplicate when repeatedly creating the same VM setup. Use “Linked Clones” to quickly duplicate a VM while significantly reducing physical disk space. Use “Full Clones” to create fully isolated duplicates that can be shared with others.
- Helpful Snapshots: Create a rollback point to revert to on the fly, which is perfect for testing unknown software or creating customer demos. Multiple snapshots make it easy to test a variety of different scenarios without the need to install multiple operating systems.
- Powerful Virtual Networking: Create complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for VMs, or integrate with third-party software to design full data center topologies using real-world routing software and tools. New in Workstation is Network Simulation for introducing packet loss, latency, and bandwidth restrictions.
- High-Performance 3D Graphics: VMware Workstation Pro supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3, to deliver a fluid and responsive experience when running 3D applications. You can run the most highly demanding 3D apps like AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS with near-native performance in a Windows VM.