The future of creative photo editing. Edit your images beautifully with powerful filters and frictionless masking in a fine-tuned non-destructive layer workflow. Topaz Studio 2 has only one purpose: creative photo editing. This starts after you select your image and ends when you export your finished work. It’s designed specifically around the artisanal post-processing workflow of carefully crafting a single image to your vision.
- Fixed a bug where hiding and showing certain filters would change the effect
- Fixed histogram not updating when filters are applied
- Updated the installer to take newer admin fixes
- Updated the in-app updater to use a newer system
- Replaced Product Tour with a new one-time pop-up displaying a link to the user guide
- Cutting edge filters: Most image editor tools are the same: your Exposure in one editor is the same Exposure in another. In Studio, we’ve thought about what common adjustments would look like if they were designed today, and updated them to their most modern and useful forms.
- Powerful selection and masking: Very rarely do you want to apply the same effect to all parts of your image the same. Studio considers masking and selective adjustments to be a core task and features several innovations that make selective editing substantially easier and faster for you.
- Fully non-destructive layers: Mix and match filters and effects with different blending modes and opacity. Everything that you do in Studio can be edited and adjusted after the fact with a fully non-destructive layer workflow.