StudioLine Web Designer
Integrates the components for the design, publishing, and maintenance of professional websites into a common user interface – page editor, image archive and editing, graphics effects, publishing control, template editor, and site management.
- Fixed: The slide show did not display images that were selected using the “Keyword” or “Rating” filter with the option “Current folder”.
- Fixed: Quick Search now supports criteria containing a dash (-).
- Fixed: Program error when importing audio-only mp4 files.
- Fixed: Incorrect orientation of pictures in HEIF/HEIC format that were rotated by 180°.
- Improved reliability when word index requires automatic rebuilding.
- Shadows, Borders, Gradients, and Rounded Corners: No need for external image editing software or learning HTML or CSS syntax. With StudioLine, you easily design your graphical elements using the integrated image tools.
- Design Elements: Use intelligent container objects, called Design Elements, to automatically arrange text and images in a grid. Various settings control layout rules, such as horizontal and vertical alignment, spacing, and margins. With that information, StudioLine will dynamically place and align the contained texts and images to fit within the available column width.
- Professional Image Editing: Numerous image tools such as white balance, unsharp mask oder RGB mixer are available. All editing steps are non-destructive; they are kept in a database and the original image remains untouched. A few quick steps and your foto set will appear as a slide show, is published as a gallery to the web or burned onto CD/DVD, or is sent via email to your circle of friends.
- Archival Made Easy: Categorize your images with unlimited text in the system and user descriptors or by assigning keywords and ratings. After that, searching for specific images or those matching a certain theme is child’s play.
- Mobile Pages: Develop web pages for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The web effects created by StudioLine are optimized to work on all popular mobile Internet devices.
- Embed Slideshow on Web Page: Simply adding or removing images in your MediaCenter is all that’s needed to change your slide shows – no need to manually update your website each time.