The most significant upgrade in our history. You can create organic shapes with our new SubD tools. Run Rhino and Grasshopper as a Revit® Add-On with Rhino.Inside.Revit. Use the robust QuadRemesh algorithm to create a beautiful quad mesh from NURBS geometry or meshes. With this release, we’ve unlocked completely new modeling workflows and refined many steadfast features.
- SubD: For designers who need to explore organic shapes quickly, SubD is a new geometry type that can create editable, highly accurate shapes. Unlike other geometry types, SubD combines free-form accuracy while still allowing quick editing.
- QuadRemesh: Quickly create a quad mesh from existing surfaces, solids, meshes, or SubDs-ideal for rendering, animation, CFD, FEA, and reverse-engineering.
- Presentation: In Rhino 7, we’ve improved the presentation tools, streamlining the workflow with a major update to the Rhino Render engine, so the same look you get in your Raytraced viewport can be rendered without any changes. We’ve added support for PBR materials, a LayerBook command, and more.
- Rhino Refined: In Rhino 7, we’ve fixed hundreds of bugs, but we’ve also added workflow improvements like Named Selections, Mold Making tools, a Single-Line font for engraving, and improved interoperation with third-party file formats.
- Display: We are always refining Rhino’s display pipeline to keep up with modern graphics hardware. In Rhino 7, some models will display significantly faster on both Windows and Mac. We’ve also made several refinements to the Display Modes to make them even more eye-popping while you work.
- Documentation: Modeling is just one part of the design process; you also need to show how to build what is on the screen. We’ve improved many parts of the documentation workflow while also focusing on the more graphically rich illustration tools like transparency and gradient hatches.
- Grasshopper: Grasshopper seems to be everywhere lately. As usual, we’re having a hard time keeping up (you might even see that familiar canvas in other applications). In Rhino 7, we’ve added some new components, but we’ve also made it easier to turn your programs into plugins.
Rhinoceros 7.29.23107.3001 Full Version Rar (293.6 MB) | Mirror