PDF-XChange Editor Plus
The smallest, fastest, most feature-rich PDF editor/viewer available! Create, View, Edit, Annotate, OCR and Digitally Sign PDF files plus much more.. Designed for anyone from home users to large corporate environments that wish to View/Edit/Modify and even OCR Image based PDF files on their Windows PC’s.
- Fixed an issue with the creation of polygon/area annotations.
- Fixed an issue with a possible crash of the default OCR plugin.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Copy’ feature in the context menu for the floating ‘MeasureInfo-window’.
- Fixed an issue with the main frame’s title when the last session is restored.
- PDF Accessibility Functionality: Accessibility features have been added in V9 of PDF-XChange Editor, which is now compliant with the PDF/UA (Universal Accessibility) ISO standard. It is now possible to perform Accessibility checks, tag documents, determine reading order, and much more.
- Updated Enhanced OCR Engine: The Enhanced OCR engine in PDF-XChange Editor has been updated to ABBYY Finereader, which is a significant improvement on the previous OCR engine. Text is recognized at a far higher degree of accuracy and more than 190 languages, including Arabic and Hebrew, are now supported for this feature.
- Advanced Macros Added to Bookmarks Plugin: New macros are now available in the Bookmarks dialog boxes that provide dynamic options for these features.
- Recompress Images: Recompress Images have been added in version 9 that makes it possible to recompress document images according to a range of customizable settings.
- Text-Editing Improvements: A range of improvements have been made to the process of Text-Editing in V9 of PDF-XChange Editor, including the ability to make soft returns and utilize RTL (right-to-left) text.
- UI Automation Support: UI-automation support is now available in PDF-XChange Editor for both the application UI and document content. This makes the software compatible with accessibility technology such as screen readers.
- Enhanced Layers Functionality: It is now possible to define a default layer when placing comments and content into documents, and you can also click and drag items from the content pane to the layers pane in order to specify the layer to which the content belongs.
PDF-XChange Editor Plus 9.1.355.0 Full Version Rar (389.0 MB) | Mirror