Lets the user open any PDF file and add annotations, using the mouse or a Tablet PC pen, directly on the PDF file’s pages. The annotated documents can then be saved directly back to PDF format. In this way, anyone can read or print the annotated PDF documents. Annotated documents can also be easily attached to emails.
- Improved zoom gesture handling.
- Performance improvements during zoom.
- Faster loading of documents that do not yet contain any annotations.
- Maintain current selection when zooming or switching page layouts.
- Add notes & annotations to any PDF document:
- Comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos and drawings.
- And on Tablet PCs: Handwritten annotations.
- Save annotations in the original file.
- Share them with coworkers, email them to clients, partners, or back to authors.
- No special software is needed to view the marked-up document!
- Restore to the original document at any time.
- Remove or hide all markup with a single click.
- Insert blank pages for more space.
- Combine documents, copy, re-order or remove pages.
- Use PDF Annotator’s unique presentation mode:
- Deliver outstanding interactive presentations in meetings or lectures with PDF annotators as your “digital whiteboard”.