Your ultimate toolbox for remote computing. In a single Windows application, it provides loads of functions that are tailored for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators and pretty much all users who need to handle their remote jobs in a more simple fashion.
- Improvement: slightly modified foreground text color for ls results in order for the text on a green background to be readable
- Improvement: improved speed of command-line SCP and SFTP clients
- Improvement: better detection of /tmp folder for SSH random seed temporary file
- Bugfix: fixed a bug with RDP sessions, when “HighDPI adaptation” mode and SSH gateway options were set
- Bugfix: fixed a status line length bug with Byobu on Ubuntu 18.04
- MobaXterm Full tabbed terminal: From this console window, you will be allowed to run the Unix commands you need: ls, cd, grep, awk, tail, cut, sed, wget, rsync, telnet, ssh, login, rsh … All the essential Unix tools are present. If you need a program that is not available in the basic, you can download the free plugins.
- Sessions management: MobaXterm allows you to launch remote sessions. You can choose to create SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, RDP, VNC, XDMCP, FTP, SFTP or Serial sessions. Every session you start is automatically saved and displayed in the left sidebar.
- Graphical SFTP browser: When you log to a remote server using SSH, a graphical SFTP browser pops upon in the left sidebar. It allows you to drag and drop files directly from/to the remote server using a secure SFTP connection.
- X11 server: When you run an SSH, TELNET or RLOGIN/RSH session you will be able to display your remote applications directly on your local Windows PC. In an SSH session, there is no need to set the “DISPLAY” variable as uses X11-forwarding in order to ease and secure your work.
- Enhanced X extensions: The embedded X server based on X.org provides the latest features available in recent X server implementations: extensions such as OpenGL, Composite or Randr are included. Xdmcp protocol is also supported.