It will allow you to use automatically recorded past events to accurately track how you spend your time on your projects. With ManicTime you’ll be able to monitor the PC usage and track the most often used applications.
- While Advanced search is running, tagging is disabled
- Tags from the server now sync with other timelines
- Bug fixes
- Jira plugin fixes
- Zoom plugin fixes
- Auto tracking of computer usage: Maritime sits in the background and records your activities, so you can just forget it is there and focus on your work. When you are finished you can use collected data to accurately keep track of your time.
- Keep track of your work hours: After you have finished working, you can use MT to keep track of your hours. That means no more “punch-clock” like software, where you always forget to start or stop the clock. Just sit back and do your work. After you are finished, you can easily use collected data to accurately keep track of your time.
- Simple and intuitive UI: During the course of the day, the average user can switch back and forth between applications more than 1000 times, which means ManicTime gathers a lot of data. Using our timeline technology Manictime presents the data in an easy-to-understand way. You can drag on the timelines to select time or just mouse over to see hints about underlying data.
- Local storage: Gathered data can sometimes be sensitive and you don’t want it sent over the wire and shared. That is why all the data Manictime gathers is stored locally on your computer and you can delete it any time you want. Having a local database also enables you to use ManicTime offline, without an Internet connection.
- Powerful statistics: See which applications you use the most or on which websites you spend the most time. Also easily figure out how much time you spent working on projects to accurately bill your clients or just keep track of your work.