Faronics Deep Freeze
Once Deep Freeze is installed on a computer, any changes made to the computer – regardless of whether they are accidental or malicious – are never permanent. Deep Freeze provides immediate immunity from many of the problems that plague computers today. Inevitable configuration drift, accidental system misconfiguration, malicious software activity, and incidental system degradation.
- Resolved an issue where Windows 10 workstations randomly hung when Deep Freeze was in a Frozen state. (Case No. DCK-357-11563, QFR-533-92927, VVQ-945-75978, MZX-943-50816…)
- Resolved an issue where rebooting Deep Freeze to Frozen status from RDP resulted in Deep Freeze rebooting to Frozen & Locked status. (Case No. UFN-737-75949)
- Resolved an issue with being unable to lock the mouse/keyboard on a Lenovo Touchpad laptop. (Case No. TWX-508-88232)
- Freeze and Restore – Freeze your endpoints to the desired state. Restore any unexpected changes with a simple reboot.
- Eliminate Lock Down Defence – Avoid the necessity of adopting restrictive defense or reactionary approaches for maintaining security.
- Protection Against Phishing – Deep Freeze reverses malicious changes on reboot, protecting computers from threats such as phishing.
- Prevent Configuration Drifts – Prevent computers from straying from their baseline configurations while still allowing users to save their work.
- Easy License Compliance and Control – Only keep approved software installed across all workstations, helping your organization achieve license compliance.
- Increase Your Productivity – Ensure 100% workstation recovery with every restart. Reduced computer downtime means increased productivity.
- Completely Non-Restrictive – Provide users with unrestricted access while preventing permanent configuration changes.
- Eliminate Unplanned Threats – Provide a simple and effective way to clear all malicious changes to your system, including zero-day threats.