AudFree Spotify Music Converter
An all-in-one music converter and downloader for Spotify free and premium subscribers. It’s specially designed to download Spotify songs, playlists, and podcasts offline at 5X faster speed and convert Spotify Ogg Vorbis to common audio files, like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B with zero quality loss. It offers Spotify users a nice experience to listen to Spotify music offline on all popular devices and music players.
- Support for converting Spotify podcasts;
- Fixed the issue that the end of the output file might contain other songs.
- Like mentioned earlier, Spotify music is highly encoded with DRM format that makes it difficult to play on other devices like your car or MP3 player. With this software, you can easily convert it to different formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, and more, there is no limitation of any device, and brings flexibility to your music collection
- With DRM protected music, you can only listen to it online. But when there is no internet connection, you find the need to download songs offline. AudFree Spotify Music Converter lets you bypass the DRM restrictions and listen to the tracks offline.
- It also allows you to fix the ID tags and edit other audio parameters. Users can easily edit sample rate, codec, audio channel, and more.
- AudFree Spotify Music Converter claims to be the fastest music converter with five times faster speed during the downloading and converting process.
- Both the free and paid version of the AudFree Mac Spotify Music Converter allows users to export and download all your Library tracks in an organized manner.
- AudFree has included a special technique within the software to Avoid Loss of Quality during the conversion.
- The software is lightweight and it runs smoothly on your device. It uses less than 4MB for installation and increases to around 6MB after the setup process.
- The tool has a decent user interface and perfect for beginners.