AudKit Spotify Music Converter is a Spotify downloader application on Windows and Mac. It helps you to download and convert Spotify tracks or playlists for offline listening on any device that you want. This software supports different output formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC, and other common-used audio formats.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Batch Download Spotify Songs to MP3: AudKit Spotify Playlist Downloader supports different types of Spotify audio, which contain Spotify Songs, Playlists, Albums, Podcasts, Audiobooks, and Radio. You can add up to 100 audio tracks from Spotify to AudKit Spotify Audio Downloader at once load. Besides, there is no upper limit to converting songs. So that you can batch import massive Spotify songs into AudKit Spotify Album Downloader and download them in just one click.
- Keep 100% Lossless Sound Quality and ID3 Tags: Built in the most advanced converting technology, AudKit Spotify Song Downloader is able to keep 100% lossless audio quality from original Spotify songs. The raw metadata is also completely preserved in the output files, including artists, titles, albums, album arts, track numbers, and such basic info. Therefore, you can manage and organize the local music library with ease by viewing the intuitive ID3 tags.
- Listen to Spotify Offline without Spotify Ads: AudKit Spotify Downloader gives you an alternative to enjoy Spotify Premium features. The Spotify songs are downloaded on the local computer. That allows you to listen to Spotify offline without Spotify Premium. Besides, you can listen to Spotify without ad interruption. For streaming offline, Spotify songs can be transferred to a mobile phone. You can also play the Spotify playlist in the list order or skip songs without limits.
- Customize Output Settings for Multi-Devices: All Spotify audios are encrypted in a special OGG Vorbis format, which may be not compatible with many common-used players and devices. Before converting Spotify songs in AudKit Spotify Playlist Converter, you can reset the output settings by changing the parameters like format, bitrate, sample rate, channel, codec, and so forth. In this way, you can configure your own settings for the loved Spotify songs. Then import them to MP3 players, car audio systems, etc. for playback.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.