Adobe XD is the new creative tool from Adobe for the design of high-quality prototypes of user interfaces for mobile and Web applications. This tool is specifically designed for building rapid prototypes, as well as for high-fidelity user interface and design. With the help of Adobe XD CC, anyone can create frames, high-fidelity interactive prototypes, and design applications and websites.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Interactive prototypes: Go to Prototyping with a click on Design. Combine drawing surfaces with each other to visualize navigation within large apps. Link design elements across the drawing area, B. Cells from repetition screens. Add interactions using visual controls to test and validate the experience.
- Publish prototypes and get feedback: Generate weblinks to your designs that you can share with others to get feedback. Or embed it into a web page, For example on Behance. Comments can be attached directly to the prototype or to specific components of your design. You will be notified as soon as a comment has been added. To see your changes, checkers simply need to reload the link in the browser.
- Liquid working with drawing surfaces: Whether you work with one or hundreds of workspaces, it does not matter: You can rely on the performance of XD. Create any number of designs for different screens and devices within a project. Pan and zoom without jerking or stuttering. Choose a template or define your own drawing area. Copy design elements between drawing faces while the layout is preserved.
- Creative Cloud Libraries: With integration with Creative Cloud libraries, Adobe XD CC lets you access colors and character formats created in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, or any other Creative Cloud application, and use them in your design.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.