The product is intuitive and similar to the Photoshop interface and Illustrator. Rendering in Adobe Dimension CC used V-Ray, the application displays will look like the final image, without spending time on the final rendering.
- Allegorithmic is joining the Adobe family: We’re excited to welcome the creator of Substance tools, the leader in 3D texturing and material authoring for gaming, entertainment, e-commerce, and retail. Artists can now export PBR materials and geometry from Substance Painter and seamlessly import them into Dimension. More workflow integration is on the way.
- Create real-life images in real-time: Visualize branding, packaging, and logo designs in 3D with photorealistic renderings. Drag and drop a logo or vector graphic onto a 3D model to see how your design concept will look in the real world. Search Adobe Stock for 3D models optimized for Dimension — all without leaving the app.
- Get the shot. Skip the shoot: Create product shots and composite 2D and 3D assets to craft photorealistic scenes. Pick your material, texture, and backdrop, and Dimension automatically matches the lighting, perspective, and shadows for a picture-perfect result. Export your scenes as layers to take your work further in Adobe Photoshop.
- New perspectives in storytelling: Publish high-impact marketing materials, product mockups, abstract artwork, and more in 3D. Dimension makes it fast and easy to share your work online.
- OS:Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit) – version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5 (2011 or newer), Intel Xeon (2011 or newer), AMD A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen
- RAM: Minimun:8 GB OF RAM or more
- GPU: Minimum: Geforce GTX 770, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 or 6200, or equivalent
- Video memory:1 GB of dedicated VRAM
- OpenGL:OpenGL 3.2 capable system
- Hard Disk Space:2.5 GB available more for additional content
- Display:1080p with the qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card