Adobe Dimension is able to automatically determine the best lighting and place the light source in the right place. Adobe Dimension CC automatically aligns objects relative to the horizon. The product is intuitive and similar to the Photoshop interface and Illustrator. Rendering in Adobe Dimension CC used V-Ray, the application displays will look like the final image, without spending time on the final rendering.
- Allegorithmic is joining the Adobe family: We’re excited to welcome the creator of Substance tools, the leader in 3D texturing and material authoring for gaming, entertainment, e-commerce, and retail. Artists can now export PBR materials and geometry from Substance Painter and seamlessly import them into Dimension. More workflow integration is on the way.
- Create real-life images in real-time: Visualize branding, packaging, and logo designs in 3D with photorealistic renderings. Drag and drop a logo or vector graphic onto a 3D model to see how your design concept will look in the real world. Search Adobe Stock for 3D models optimized for Dimension — all without leaving the app.
- Get the shot. Skip the shoot: Create product shots and composite 2D and 3D assets to craft photorealistic scenes. Pick your material, texture, and backdrop, and Dimension automatically matches the lighting, perspective, and shadows for a picture-perfect result. Export your scenes as layers to take your work further in Adobe Photoshop.
- New perspectives in storytelling: Publish high-impact marketing materials, product mockups, abstract artwork, and more in 3D. Dimension makes it fast and easy to share your work online.
- OS:Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit) – version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5 (2011 or newer), Intel Xeon (2011 or newer), AMD A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen
- RAM: Minimun:8 GB OF RAM or more
- GPU: Minimun:Geforce GTX 770, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 or 6200, or equivalent
- Video memory:1 GB of dedicated VRAM
- OpenGL:OpenGL 3.2 capable system
- Hard Disk Space:2.5 GB available more for additional content
- Display:1080p with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card