The Plane Effect
A dystopian isometric adventure, following a lonely office worker as he attempts to return home in the face of impossible odds. Experience a remarkable journey expertly brought to life with gorgeous visuals, crafted and tailored by VFX experts.
- A time-and-mind bending adventure game: It’s your final day at the office, it is time to clock out and return home – loomed over by a cosmic anomaly with an oppressive, otherworldly force. Helpless over the cosmos, all you know is that you must return to your family, as soon as you can.
- Find your way home by any means: As you progress through the dystopic cityscape, you quickly realize all is not as it should be. Did it always take this long? Were the streets always a labyrinth? Where even is “home”? All you know is that you must keep pushing ever onwards, you must keep going.
- Navigate through a dystopian society: Navigate beautifully and elaborately designed, otherworldly environments and solve unusual puzzles to keep Solo moving through each area. Players have the option to figure out puzzles step-by-step with no hints or activate a little guidance on your impossible journey through ‘Assisted-Mode’.
- A sinister presence follows: Keep Solo moving. Onwards, to his family, back home. Do not stop, do not turn back.
How to play?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 bit Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8150 3.6GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!