Remote Desktop Manager
A small application is used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize, and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box, and more.
- Added an option to open CyberArk dashboard sessions externally
- Added missing fields when converting from Website to Website (legacy) and Website (legacy) to Website
- Fixed an issue when canceling the JIRA ticket fetching
- Fixed DUO authentication bypass when waiting for the SMS timeout
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, and embedded)
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla, and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW, and login)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi, and VMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license, or site license.