JRiver Media Center
An all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video.
- Changed: IPTV recordings with a sidecar index file will always be played in JRiver Video Player.
- NEW: Added a “Maximum subtitle resolution” option to the video settings.
- Fixed: Seven and eight-stage quads were not functioning properly.
- Changed: Made WASAPI report itself as WASAPI Exclusive when playing as exclusive in Audio Path.
- Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
- Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
- Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
- Audiophile – Support for high-end USB DACs with WASAPI
- Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
- SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher allows soundcard selection
- 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
- 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
- Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
- Image thumbnail frames (optional)
- Photoshop PSD file support
- Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop and stack new image with the original
- Video tagging using sidecar files
- Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
- Chapters added to On Screen Display
- Info Panel displays metadata