Helium Music Manager
A music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records, and tapes – instead, simply enjoy and explore your music!
- Import: Supports mp3, mp4, FLAC, Ogg, WMA, and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl, and tapes. For users with large collections, we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
- Tag: Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files. Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
- Manage: Download album pictures, analyze quality, and repair broken mp3 files. Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
- Explore: Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings. Easily filter your content, search for your favorites and create playlists.
- Play: Play music, scrobble to Last.FM, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger. Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- On-the-go: Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen, or another portable music device, cell phone, or netbook. Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists, and create reports for printing.