An extreme cooperative horror shooter that throws you from gripping suspense to explosive action in a heartbeat. Stealth, strategy, and teamwork are necessary to survive in your deadly, underground prison. Work together or die together.
- A 4-player cooperative experience: GTFO is designed for prisoner teams of four, putting cooperation at the core of the experience. Bots can fill your lineup if you’re short one or two players. They’ll follow you through expeditions, sneak when you sneak, collect resources, and fight alongside you. They’re a good fallback, but the level of communication and tactical combat in GTFO means it’s best to play with people.
- Prepare, Explore, Survive: A strategy is necessary to clear the Rundown. Before you drop into the Complex, your team needs to decide what gear, boosters, and weapons to bring. You must also balance the team, identifying the function of each prisoner so that you know what to do when things go wrong. And they will. They always do.
- Don’t wake them up: Stealth and coordination are necessary to survive as you maneuver through the Complex. Many of the creatures of GTFO are suspended in a state of hibernation, so light, noise, and vibrations can easily wake up these Sleepers. And if one of them knows you’re there, they all know. That’s when things get messy.
- The new mission, new Rundown: When the Warden issues a Work Order, a new Rundown is released and the existing Rundown is deleted forever. New Rundowns will drop periodically over the lifetime of the game, bringing your team grisly new ways to suffer.
How to play?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 or Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB of available space
- Additional Notes: Low Settings
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!
GTFO v20220819 GoldBerg Rar (6.4 GB) | Mirror | Mirror | Mirror