Fully-featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. It features a graphical user interface that is based on a music sequencer. This digital audio workstation has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix, and master professional quality music.
- Audio editing and manipulation. Includes pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection and slicing, audio warping, and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste, etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb, and filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record and play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads, and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer and effect plugin hosting (VST 32-bit and 64-bit, DX and FL Native format)