It has all the video editing tools to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects, and transitions from all regular videos, audio, and photos. Wondershare Filmora allows you to cut, edit, merge and trim clips. Furthermore, you will able to add your favorite music directly into your movie to create the perfect atmosphere. Also, you can create beautiful animated messages from text and titles library. Wondershare Filmora is a professional video editor to express your creativity and amaze me with beautiful results.
- The Preview Render button is back, plus the new smart background preview Rendering
- Added 30 animated Split Screen effects, also able to enable/disable animation
- Automatically ripple deletes (delete a clip and close the gap) and ripple trim, also able to toggle Auto Ripple on and off.
- A new media library to store media files to use in multiple projects.
- Able to set multiple photo duration to 1 frame only, make it easy to create amazing time-lapse videos.
- Advanced Text and Title Editor. Create your own animated titles or adjust premade titles in ways you like.
- Picture in Picture (PIP). Place multiple videos in the same frame! Layer many movies into one frame to tell different angles of one story.
- Screen Recording. Filmora makes it easy to screen record any program or games.
- Video Stabilization. Smooth your shaky Action Cam footage in one click.
- Split Screen. Showcase your story from different perspectives and create visual interest, by displaying more than one video simultaneously.
- Green Screen. Shoot videos in front of a green or blue screen and merge with other backgrounds, to create special effects as the professionals do!
- Tilt-Shift. Add some style to your videos by easily transforming them into fun, tilt-shift style miniature scenes.
- Scene Detection. Save time editing by automatically scanning video clips for scene changes, to separate footage into individual cuts for advanced editing.
- Audio Equalizer. Fine-tune your music and audio tracks.
- Flash And Hold. Bring movement to still photos by fading in and out of the focal point to seamlessly integrate into your video.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 ( 64 bit OS).
- Processor: Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above.
(Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU recommended for HD and 4K Videos).
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later. 2 GB VRAM (4GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Disk: At least 10GB free hard-disk space for installation (SSD-Solid State Disk recommended for editing HD and 4K videos).
- Internet: Internet connection is necessary for software registration and access to online services like