The professional video editor to express your creativity and amaze with beautiful results. It has all the video editing tools to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects, and transitions from all regular videos, audio, and photos.
- Optimized GPU detection – more computers can use GPU acceleration.
- Lag detection – when the program lags, it will suggest a solution.
- 14 new effects – you have 14 new built-in filters to get creative with.
- New ways to learn – complete tutorial ‘missions’ to gain new skills.
- Advanced Text and Title Editor. Create your own animated titles or adjust premade titles in ways you like.
- Picture in Picture (PIP). Place multiple videos in the same frame! Layer many movies into one frame to tell different angles of one story.
- Screen Recording. Filmora makes it easy to screen record any program or game.
- Video Stabilization. Smooth your shaky Action Cam footage in one click.
- Split Screen. Showcase your story from different perspectives and create visual interest, by displaying more than one video simultaneously.
- Green Screen. Shoot videos in front of a green or blue screen and merge them with other backgrounds, to create special effects as the professionals do!
- Tilt-Shift. Add some style to your videos by easily transforming them into fun, tilt-shift-style miniature scenes.
- Scene Detection. Save time editing by automatically scanning video clips for scene changes, to separate footage into individual cuts for advanced editing.
- Audio Equalizer. Fine-tune your music and audio tracks.
- Flash And Hold. Bring movement to still photos by fading in and out of the focal point to seamlessly integrate into your video.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 ( 64 bit OS ONLY).
- CPU: Intel i5 or better, 2GHz+. (Intel 6th Gen or newer recommended).
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos);
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later.
- Disk: 10GB of free hard-disk space (SSD recommended).